Saturday, March 22, 2008

Horton Hears a Snooze

We took Haley to her first movie today - Horton Hears a Who. She had no idea what she was in for, but after walking in and saying "I scared," she noticed the "big tv," the popcorn and candy and settled right in like she had been there a million times. She did fabulous for a 2 1/2 year old. She stayed in her seat, only went to the bathroom twice, and fell asleep at the very end. Like mother - like daughter... my mom says I fell asleep at my first movie. I know it was just a movie, but it was the first movie all four of us went to. I've been looking forward to the days when we could actually go out to places like this as a family and not feel like I am going to cry! I think this was the start!




By the way Emily chose this outfit. I had nothing to do with it!

No comments: