What was hysterical about Emily was that she literally turned into a teenager when wearing the costume. She was saying things like... "That's not in fashion", "That's embarrassing", "Haley don't take my mic (as in microphone)." And of course it was all in a sassy tone. When Grandma called during the dance and singing session, Emily told her that it was her "singing lesson" and she has decided that Haley is her back up dancer. Haley plays right along and told Emily that she was "beautiful" in her Hannah costume. I do think she will be the most beautiful Hannah Montana around... just look at her!
Monday, September 22, 2008
Halloween... Already???
O.k., for those new parents, let me give you a warning... Get your Halloween costumes early! I learned this lesson a couple of years ago when I waited until the week before Halloween and thought that I would be able to find something cute. NOT! I can't figure out what the rush is, but man do they sell out early, especially if your kindergartner wants to be the coolest costume around... HANNAH MONTANA! We went yesterday and the Hannah costumes were already picked over or sold out. Yes I do realize that there will be 100's of Hannah's but Emily is not yet at that age where she cares. She thinks the more Hannah's the better. We lucked out and found one that she likes and I couldn't wait to show everyone. So here is a preview. Haley is going to be Fancy Nancy (a character from little girls books).

What was hysterical about Emily was that she literally turned into a teenager when wearing the costume. She was saying things like... "That's not in fashion", "That's embarrassing", "Haley don't take my mic (as in microphone)." And of course it was all in a sassy tone. When Grandma called during the dance and singing session, Emily told her that it was her "singing lesson" and she has decided that Haley is her back up dancer. Haley plays right along and told Emily that she was "beautiful" in her Hannah costume. I do think she will be the most beautiful Hannah Montana around... just look at her!
What was hysterical about Emily was that she literally turned into a teenager when wearing the costume. She was saying things like... "That's not in fashion", "That's embarrassing", "Haley don't take my mic (as in microphone)." And of course it was all in a sassy tone. When Grandma called during the dance and singing session, Emily told her that it was her "singing lesson" and she has decided that Haley is her back up dancer. Haley plays right along and told Emily that she was "beautiful" in her Hannah costume. I do think she will be the most beautiful Hannah Montana around... just look at her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment