O.k... so call me vain, but that picture below of the whole family is awful of me. The more I look at it the worse I think it looks, but I wanted to share it because we don't have that many pictures of all of us. I don't know why I look so fat. Is it the camera or the tank-top? I don't know, but I just wanted to make it clear that I don't really look that awful, at least not all the time. Here is a recent picture of me, taken before church, by Emily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you look good.
I don't think the other picture looked bad, actually, but we are always so much more critical of ourselves. I know this, because EVERY time I have a picture of myself, somehow, the camera adds a double-chin and a set of bingo arms. I should really return that camera.
i don't think the other picture of you looks bad at all! You were holding Emily, so you couldn't do the "model arm" hehe..that is what we call it. :)
I think you look great in this pic. I hate having to use the less flattering photos of myself but the family of four photos happen so rarely you do what you have to :) that said, I liked the family photo!
Post a Comment